Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog

To: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 22:48:18 -0400
I just wanted to point out, you can use RBN as much as you want to
"self-spot"  and it is perfectly within the rules.

RBN will not re-spot your callsign if you stay CQing on the same QRG.
However, move a few 100 Hz and RBN will re-spot you.
Just the ticket for a dying pileup.   Unless QSYing is outlawed, perfectly
legal for an unassisted single op.

73,

Gerry, W1VE