Re: [CQ-Contest] What is Multi to you?

To: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What is Multi to you?
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 22:20:56 -0500
"For a general competitor one does need to meet a minimum time to qualify
but the bar is pretty low and adjusted with age. Something like 3.5 hours
to run a 26.2 mile course for someone in their 40s."

Thanks, I have run 2 marathons but both times were over 3.5 hours but less
than 4 hours, and that was in my 30s.  Didn't realize I missed the low bar,
but it was fun and a personal accomplishment.

73 John AF5CC