[CQ-Contest] BTI Amp Question

To: CQ-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] BTI Amp Question
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 19:39:42 -0500
I have an old BTI amplifier that has been rock-solid over the years. It currently is in two sections in the shack, and I want to reassemble it. The problem is that the metal screws apparently were the sort that did not screw into a narrow or threaded receptor that was affixed to the "receiving" panel, where they were affixed to that metal chassis on the bottom with some sort of "stick on." These were old and they fell off a the time of removal. The chassis holes in the receiving portion are large, and so some sort of "stick on" receptor for the sheet metal screws needs to be located. Can someone provide me with a vendor for such receptors? Sorry if this is not clearly discussed, but I've asked at the usual places and checked on the Internet and have come up without the info.

Thanks in advance,

Jim N3BB