[CQ-Contest] HIS MAJESTY THE KING OF SPAIN SSB CONTEST - 24th-25th June

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] HIS MAJESTY THE KING OF SPAIN SSB CONTEST - 24th-25th June
From: EC1KR <jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 14:20:32 +0200
Hi Contesters.

URE (Union de Radioaficionados Españoles) want invite you at our
International SSB Contest (HIS MAJESTY THE KING OF SPAIN SSB CONTEST next
24th and 25th June, from 1200 UTC on Saturday until 1200 UTC on Sunday), a
Fb contest in 6 bands last edition we received 811 logs and we want
received more than 1000 this year 2017, If you want joing at this party we
will be very happy is a great contest to test your antennas before IARU HF
WC and study in your SO2R operation, give to youg contesters oportinity of
joing in contests, etc..., thanks for your time and we hope linsten you.

Also you can contact in 6 bands EF0F the QRZ from Felipe VI, The King of
Spain.

Take a look at our Contest web site, with few interiristing links:

Rules: http://concursos.ure.es/en/s-m-el-rey-de-espana-ssb/bases/

Announced Operations (PSE Include your):
http://concursos.ure.es/en/anuncios/

Records: http://concursos.ure.es/en/s-m-el-rey-de-espana-ssb/records/

Results 2016:
https://concursos.ure.es/en/s-m-el-rey-de-espana-ssb/resultados/

Historical Database:

http://concursos.ure.es/en/s-m-el-rey-de-espana-ssb/database/

PUBLIC LOGS: https://concursos.ure.es/en/logs-publicos/

This contest is part of the Annual HF Championship organized by URE, only 6
HF Contests (this is the 4th) and you can see the Ranking Online:

http://concursos.ure.es/en/campeonato-de-hf/

Good Luck and Contest !!!

URE HF Contest Committee

EC1KR & EA5HT