[WriteLog] IARU HF Championship 2017 - multiplier list updated as 22 Jun

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <support@win-test.com>, <N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>, <bernie@dailydx.com>, <ve2fk@arrl.net>, <mjruttenberg@gmail.com>, "'Bob Wilson, N6TV'" <n6tv@arrl.net>, <oz1bii@edr.dk>
Subject: [WriteLog] IARU HF Championship 2017 - multiplier list updated as 22 June
From: <contest@oz0j.dk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:09:06 +0200
Dear all

I have investigated some of the reflectors about the HQ / Multiplier
stations of 2017.

The list is so far made as a PDF file and can be found at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/IARU%202017%20HQ%20Stations.pdf

I will create a txt file later this month to N6TV, Bob.

The BOLD are new/updated from 2017. I have not looked at the Internet pages
yet. I am present busy with tax reports and deadline 1 July.

PLEASE SEND ME ERRORS AND UPDATED TO contest@oz0j.dk
<mailto:contest@oz0j.dk>

Thank you.

73 Joe, OZ0J