Re: [CQ-Contest] TH7 Replacement

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TH7 Replacement
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 23:10:47 -0400
Check out the W2PV yagi book or the W2PV Yagi design series in the old Ham
Radio magazine.  Both of which documented a 4L 20M yagi on a 51' boom with big
gain and good pattern.  It WAS somewhat narrow banded but one or two extra
elements can be added for more bandwidth if desired.

My buddy W5XZ had a pair of these 4Ls stacked which worked very well at his
former QTH in LA.

Dave, K8CC

Sent from my iPhone