[CQ-Contest] Salmon Run - W7DX bonus station

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Salmon Run - W7DX bonus station
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 10:44:25 -0700
Alas, there will be no N7WA/M running eastern Washington counties this
weekend for
the Salmon Run.

You better find KT7Q or WW7D!
https://sites.google.com/site/randyk7tq/home/2017salmonrun
https://ww7d.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/ww7ds-2016-salmon-run-plans/
(mostly same route past 4 years)

Instead, N7WA will be part of the W7DX Salmon Run Bonus Station Operation.
This will consist of three stations in three separate counties.
One for CW, SSB, and RTTY.

N7BV will be heading up the RTTY operation.
N7ZG will be running SSB.
N7WA will be running CW.
Doing this, we hope to have all modes active during the entire Salmon Run.
We'll all be running high power and we all have contest stations.

Shouldn't be any reason not to find the W7DX bonus station.
We hope to see you in the Salmon Run!

cheers
dink, n7wa