Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio Garden - Who needs a radio anymore :-(

To: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio Garden - Who needs a radio anymore :-(
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 15:34:02 -0400
You have to use some imagination, Ria.  Jose was speaking of the UX design,
not the specific content on radio.garden.

Imagine -- you could take the current RBN feed (or any spot feed), populate
the data for the visual UX that radio garden uses, and instead of
connecting to the stream,
you sent a CAT command to the radio  to tune to the station.   Instead of
green dots, you could have different colors for the bands.

A very unique, intuitive tuner!!

73, Gerry W1VE