Re: [CQ-Contest] SP DX Polska award status

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SP DX Polska award status
From: "Rich Assarabowski" <konecc@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 16:01:47 -0400
With regard to your SP DX Contest results, Mike VE9AA, a search of the
database
(http://spdxcontest.pzk.org.pl/res/search/index.php?call=VE9AA&lang=en)
shows you in the contest results for both 2013 and 2016.    Was there
another year that you sent in your log but your results did not appear in
the database?     Full results can be seen here --
http://spdxcontest.pzk.org.pl/en/index.php

>I don't have your answer, but will tell you  that a couple years ago (2013
or 2014 iirc) I submitted my log for this contest and it was >accepted by
the robot (with a confirmation email.)  When the results were posted, my
call was nowhere to be found.

Mike N1TA, For the Polska Award, the online application is here --
https://awards.pzk.org.pl/polish-awards/polska/applications-forms.html  with
the mailing address to SP3SLU.    His e-mail is sp3slu@wp.pl     I'll e-mail
him and ask him about the status, send me an e-mail with the call sign of
your friend.

> A friend not on this list has applied and paid for the Polska Award
following this year's SP DX Contest

--- Rich K1CC