Re: [CQ-Contest] 1978 Novice Roundup?

To: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 1978 Novice Roundup?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 21:24:26 -0500
Not that year, I was already a general,
But the wife KA9CHM, in 1980 took 3rd place among the novices it says.

So sad this new rookie contest, Sad that a single contact can make you take first place in your state,

You almost made 800? contacts to get the place you got, The wife here had to get,498!

I wish they'd dump this terrible format and bring back the old format with the new privileges and modes.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme