[CQ-Contest] Tennessee QSO Party 2017 - Logs Due Wednesday October 4

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, <nccc-blue@kkn.net>, <cwops@yahoogroups.com>, "SECC" <secc@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tennessee QSO Party 2017 - Logs Due Wednesday October 4
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 14:03:34 -0400
We'd love to hear all about how many counties you worked in the Tennessee
QSO Party.  Just send us your log and we'll do all the work.  Attach the
Cabrillo file to an email, addressed to : logs@tnqp.org

You might be rewarded with some nice wallpaper!

Don't forget the due date of Wednesday October 4. (yes, October already!)

73, Ted W4NZ(/m)  - and thank you for all those QSO's!