Re: [CQ-Contest] "It's just to save on typing"

To: Ted Bryant <w4nz@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "It's just to save on typing"
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 11:41:33 -0400
Then so be it. If they want to not risk busted QSOs they'll copy
what's sent and not rely on what's in the database. I am not even sure
what year I was licensed.

The "on their toes" part was a joke, but it's clear that some hams
have no sense of humor.

Safest way is to listen, copy and strive to be accurate, and realize
that there is risk in using a database. If you train yourself to do
that, there's much less risk of busted QSOs.

73
Ria, N2RJ