[CQ-Contest] SS Check

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS Check
From: ac0w@charter.net
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 16:58:11 -0500
Some interesting discussion. I'll just add the rules imply the first
year licensed as an amateur radio operator but do not state that. As
an operator I have many licenses such as driver's license, engineering
license, electrician license, etc. I certainly can use one of those as
69 is really difficult to get through a pile up. Now if I can remember
that long ago to when I got my driver's license.
4.4.1. The last 2 digits of the year of first license for either the
operator or the station

BillAC0W

 Message: 4