Re: [CQ-Contest] RFI in Array Solutions Six Pack

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RFI in Array Solutions Six Pack
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 20:19:20 -0400
I recall seeing this exact problem years ago at one of my stations however
it did not cause any actual relay switching issue. I never tried to resolve
it as I normally did not use the Array Solutions rotatory manual switch
anyway and the flashing lights seemed to cause no harm. I have never seen
this happen with the Top Ten band decoders that I typically use for
switching a SixPak.

John KK9A