Re: [CQ-Contest] Why was 4U1WB Disqualified in the CQ WPX Contest?

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why was 4U1WB Disqualified in the CQ WPX Contest?
From: "Masa Miura, AJ3M" <masa.miura.aj3m@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 07:44:28 -0400
WPX SSB DQ, I sent a private email to thank him for everything he has been
doing as the Contest Director. I mentioned to him that I will not send him
any more private emails about this DQ, which was due to a mistake in how he
interpreted the relevant rule. We move on and have fun in the Contest this
weekend.

However, I just wanted to highlight the importance of the request in my
post below. The Contest Director was required to notify me by email to give
the entrant to have a five-day period to appeal the decision.

As I indicated below, I was not aware of such a prior notification to me. I
fully understand that it might have been lost in cyberspace.

I request again that Terry, N4TZ, post a copy of such an email to this
reflector, rather than sending it to me directly, to show that due process
was followed.

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=CQ-Contest&i=CAEQSdPUZeKQgTihpnPCFcTMzbAT0AtOf7JhwLQqrn9KH51X_ng%40mail.gmail.com

73,

Masa, AJ3M