[CQ-Contest] CQWW wants your SSB contest photos

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW wants your SSB contest photos
From: DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL <kr2q@optimum.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 08:16:37 -0500 (EST)
Hello...

We are looking for your photos for possible inclusion in a future write-up about the SSB contest.

Photos should be in their original format (e.g., .jpg, .png, etc.) and in their original resolution.

Photos should NOT be embedded in a Word (or similar) document.
We are not able to un-embed them in usable form.

Anything LESS than 100k in file size (for a JPEG) is NOT acceptable. No upper limit; we'll shrink it down as needed.

Photos without time/date stamps or anything else superimposed on them are also PREFERRED; just send the photo.

Please include the callsign used during the contest.

Tell us who took the photos (for credit during publication)

You may include a separate listing of additional operators, if they are shown in the photo.

Please do  NOT send more than three photos per station.

NO zipped files. Any emails received with a zip file attachment will be DELETED without opening.

For SSB, please send to:

cqww.ssb.photos at gmail dot com

Thanks!
Doug KR2Q