Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R in the SS

To: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>, Tom Osborne <w7why1@gmail.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R in the SS
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 07:43:41 -0600
Cluster Pileup,
Even when I ran as one of the W1AW portable stations, I did not remember the frequency ( pun intended ) of click and pounce Op's.  But in SS this weekend was my first real experience with it.

Wow exact zero beat with eachother, what a mess just one 5 seconds or so of a solid tone.  I fully understand why now some DX ops can't deal with the pileups.

Joe W9ET/WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme