Re: [CQ-Contest] SS, SS and again SS....

To: sm6lrr@gmail.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS, SS and again SS....
From: Ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:48:00 -0500
Hi Mats,

No, just ignore what you are not interested in.  That's what I  do.

Over the years, plenty of the discussions on the  reflector have been of
international interest.

As for the SS, the meta-issue is whether and how old contests from the
mid-20th century can be updated and made more relevant for our time.  Or  not.
In any case, this is an interesting subject.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2017-11-09 8:33:00 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,