Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Headphones?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Headphones?
From: Mike/W5JR <w5jr.lists@att.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 00:17:22 -0500
Tom, I’ve been searching occasionally for “transmitters” to plug into the
radio’s headphone jack. What are you using?

Also, how much time are you getting? I’d like to use them for contesting, so
more than a few hours is needed. Maybe I just get 2-3 pair and swap them like
Nascar tires, hi hi.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA