Re: [CQ-Contest] w7dra debriefing

To: <w7dra@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] w7dra debriefing
From: "Yuri VE3XB" <ve3xb@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 23:22:33 -0500
Mike,

How many QRP stations during CQ WW you worked yourself? Probably none - it's
much easier to crank power down, pick up strong signal on the band to copy
comfortably and make them try to decipher your puny whisper. And if they
couldn't do that, blame guy on the other end for poor operating skills.

Guess what - it wasn't you making those 10 QSOs to happen - but the other
guys who were able to dig out your signals out of the noise.

73 Yuri VE3XB