Re: [CQ-Contest] Major Announcement from WWROF

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Major Announcement from WWROF
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 16:29:06 -0500
Good news, great idea, to help those devastated by hurricanes!  I don't know how far $10,000 will go to repair the damage, but all support is sure to be appreciated!  Congrats to WWROF for its philanthropy.

Lettuce also remember those amateurs in the numerous other islands of the carribean which felt the brunt of these hurricanes. Perhaps they are not as vocal as the brethren in Purerto Rico, but the devastation was as great, or worse, than what happened to Pureto Rico.  I don't know of any organized ham radio relief effort, but would certainly like to know if such exists for hams in the various islands which were affected.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time