[CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB and CW Overlay Raw Scores now available

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB and CW Overlay Raw Scores now available
From: DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL <kr2q@optimum.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 16:01:19 -0500 (EST)
Please see http://cqww.com/blog/overlay-raw-scores-now-available/

We received some comments that indicated that we make available the Raw Scores for the Overlays.

This was not previously available.

We are pleased to announce that this is now available for CQWW 2017, SSB and CW.

To see the Overlay Raw Scores, please go to cqww.com then select the Results tab.

On the drop down, select Raw Scores (either SSB or CW) and then scroll all the way down to the bottom.

NOTE: If you enter your call in the Raw Scores section, you will see your total Raw Score for your entire log.

That may or may not match your Raw Score for your Overlay entry, depending on how many hours you actually operated.

If you operated 24 hours or less, then the scores will match. If you operated more than 24 total hours,

you will see two different Raw Scores: one score in the “upper” section for the full log score and another score in the Overlay section.

Thank you to Ken, K1EA for doing the raw scoring magic and thank you to Randy, K5ZD for making it happen on the CQWW.com site.

de Doug KR2Q