[CQ-Contest] Bruce Kelley QSO Party - Tomorrow

To: RDXA Member Mail List <rdxa@rdxa.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Bruce Kelley QSO Party - Tomorrow
From: "dfaklis@frontiernet.net" <dfaklis@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 18:09:57 +0000 (UTC)
With special thanks to Jeff W2FU and Ed K2MP, Andy K0SM and I will be W2AN
(multi op!) with a 50-watter on 40 and 80, UV202 on 160 and a pair of
water-cooled #27 on 160 (with red plates!).  We'll be at W2FU, stacked Yagis on
40, four square on 80 and 160.  Eight circle RX arrays on all bands with a full
array of Beverages.  Nice mix of antique and 21st century RF!

If you hear us, give us a QSO, whether you are operating antique or modern
gear.  We'd appreciate hearing from you.

This is the second and final weekend of the 2017 Bruce Kelley QSO Party.  Get
those sweet sounding rigs on the air!  There is still plenty of time to build
an oscillator. Check out the rules and Build Page at the link below:

http://www.antiquewireless.org/bruce-kelley-memorial-cw-qso-party.html

73, Dean, NW2K