[CQ-Contest] Top Ten Switching Layout Ideas?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Top Ten Switching Layout Ideas?
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 21:45:32 -0500
I am reconfiguring my SO2R antenna switching using the Top Ten 1 x 6
switches (2) and 1 x 2 switches (6) in the classic configuration.  By any
chance does anyone have any ideas as far as a different physical layout that
might minimize the number of coax jumpers required (12)?  I don't physically
have the 1 x 6's in hand yet so it's a little hard to see what might go
together with barrels and/or right angle connectors, etc.  I am aware of the
layout not utilizing the 1 x 6 switches but I am not going that way.

Thanks and Merry Christmas,

Mike W9RE