Re: [CQ-Contest] Canada Winter Contest - Dec 30, 2017.

To: Sam Ferris <ve5sf@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Canada Winter Contest - Dec 30, 2017.
From: Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 10:42:43 -0500
We have prepared a score board for the RAC Winter contest:

https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=124

Please configure your logger to report score to the new Real Score Cluster
distribution server:

http://www.b41h.net/scoredistributor.php

This way your score will be automatically spreaded across all the cluster
servers.

Happy New Year from all the teams serving online scoring boards! Try it!

73

Victor
VA2WA

The https://contestonlinescore.com team