[RTTY] Request for RTTY Roundup stories and pictures

To: REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>, Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>, greenkeys <greenkeys@mailman.qth.net>, "N1MM+" <n1mmloggerplus@yahoogroups.com>, N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Request for RTTY Roundup stories and pictures
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 10:54:24 -0800
I write the QST results article for the RTTY Roundup.

The article is only as good as the input I receive from all of you, the
operators that participated.

Please send clear, in focus, high resolution photos of your operation in
the contest. Send the big files, I can take it. ;)

And also your stories - trials, tribulations, and your successes and
milestones. People really do want to read about this!

You can send in reply to this email, or in a separate email, or point me to
where you have stashed them - blog, website, etc - whatever works.

I will acknowledge all submissions, so if you don't get one, please follow
up.

Oh, and get those logs in! Deadline is FRIDAY!

Thanks and 73! jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com