Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Team Registration

To: Chris Hurlbut <chriskl9a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Team Registration
From: Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 11:25:31 -0500
Hi,

We are doing our best to have a Contest Online Score board Club competition
page to be ready before the next NAQP CW. Please go to the https://
contestonlinescore.com/profile/ page and update your profile with your Club
name.

If you don't see your Club name in the selector list just drop a message to
admin@contestonlinescore.com with the name. We'll have it online shortly.
In a future we'll activate an option where users could upload new Club name
from a special form without asking ))

One more reminder about using Real Score cluster link in your logger.
Please configure your logger with the Real Score cluster distribution
server address: http://www.b41h.net/scoredistributor.php . This way your
score will be automatically distributed to all the Real Score cluster
servers (cqcontest.net and contestonlinescore.com ).

For WinTest users we have a special utility already configured to send real
score traffic to the distribution server https://contestonlinescore.
com/settings/WinTestOnlineScore.zip .

Good luck in the NAQP!

73!