Re: [CQ-Contest] cq wpx rtty

To: steve sala K7AWB <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cq wpx rtty
From: Bruce Horn <bhorn@hornucopia.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 11:59:18 -0600 (CST)
http://www.cqwpxrtty.com/rules.htm

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)
WA7BNM Contest Calendar

----- Original Message -----
From: "steve sala K7AWB" <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
To: "cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 6:00:15 PM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] cq wpx rtty

Am I missing something on the CQ website, but I sure cannot find the 2018 rules
for  the upcoming CQ WW RTTY WPX contest in February, just last years 2017
rules.  I  talked to someone a week at CQ about it and he would look into it.
I left a message a few days for Rich Moseson Editor too.  I expect rules to
show the correct date and year so there is no problem with doing the contest
correctly.  I want to put a link on our  local club’s website to the correct
rules, but I will not do it if it is not correct.  I thought the contesting
stuff at CQ was done by volunteers?  Anyone help me out positively?

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/cq_contests/cq_ww_rtty_wpx_contest/index_cq_ww_rtty_wpx_contest.html

73
Steve K7AWB