Re: [CQ-Contest] POWER: K, Super K, Absolute K, K to the Kth

To: <ktfrog007@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] POWER: K, Super K, Absolute K, K to the Kth
From: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 10:00:23 -0500
Ken,
Please don't get too serious about it. What if some folks running 985 watts on
one band, and 1250 on another band? Do we need to send precise power figure?
If I run SO2R and have 2 different amps - 500 watts and 1kW, what should I send?
What about RST of 539, 469 etc... instead of just 5NN?
I think we should all remember that it's just a game. We are required to send
SOMETHING and the other party is supposed to copy that SOMETHING.
That's all.

73 Yuri VE3DZ