[CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party Announcement/County Activation Page

To: SECC@contesting.com, Southeastern DX Club <sedxc@yahoogroups.com>, Southeastern DX Club <SEDXC@contesting.com>, gcg <gcgmail@georgiacontestgroup.com>, ALQP ACG <contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>, Southeast Sprint Coalition <sesprint@contesting.com>, CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, w4cvy@yahoogroups.com, renners loney <rennersloney@gmail.com>, Russell Kvistad <kvistads@yahoo.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party Announcement/County Activation Page
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 11:53:24 -0500
Hello all:

Remember that the Georgia QSO Party is always the second full weekend in April, putting it on April 14 and 15 this year. Do an internet search for Georgia QSO Party and you will find a newly designed webpage that includes a page for you to designate any counties you plan to activate this year. We also expect to have later with the help of N5NA the usual listings of mobile routes. We invite all mobiles to help us put Ga on the map this weekend. GA has 159 counties, second in number only to TX, and most of our counties are so small that mobiles can go through in about 20 minutes, thereby becoming a "new station" that often. We also encourage GA home stations and portable operations and, of course, we welcome participation from contesters around the world. Any questions should be directed to me and I'll try to answer with help from computer guru Jeff, KU8E. Looking forward to many QSOs with GA on that weekend. 73, John, K4BAI.