Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions

To: kwidelitz@gmail.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 08:32:20 -0400
It is impossible to accurately or intelligently comment on the suggestions in
the article if one is unable to access it.

If the suggestions truly have any merit, as I'm sure they do, and they will be
taken under advisement for possible future changes to the structure of
Sweepstakes, then they should be available somewhere so that all interested
parties -- not just ones who subscribe to the magazine or read this reflector
-- would be aware of them.

73, ron W3WN