Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions

To: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions
From: Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 09:27:11 -0400
I think you need to be more specifically asking about the **CW** SS.

The phone SS seems to have a reasonably good number of newcomers.

And the short answer will be that (a) it takes better CW skills than a lot of
other contests, and that (b) 24/30 hours is a bit long for a domestic contest.

73  -  Jim   K8MR