[CQ-Contest] If only he had waited...

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] If only he had waited...
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:19:05 -0400
 AB1J:  " My only problem is my logger never knows the incoming serial
number in advance, unlike the WW contests where the logger knows all.
Surely this can be fixed.  Right?"

Too bad I already used up my nomination for Bon Mot of the Year Award.
Else, this might have made it.

(The Award is given secretly by the sponsor of the Poisson d'Avril Contest,
one day before the running of the 'Test, as he submits his winning score.
Participants are allowed one nomination per year.)

73, Art K3KU