Re: [CQ-Contest] What's in a name?

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What's in a name?
From: Vitor Santos <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 17:23:26 -0300
Disagree about
"no one knows who you are, anyway"

A lot of people knows me, and I know a lot of other
hams, just because contests.

And of course, we still have Hamvention in Dayton,
HamRadio in Friedrichshafen, and a many other
ways to be 'phisically' together to share a beer or
wine.

Ops, ok - this is a exception...

Still using VITOR in NAQP, not so many 'repeats'.

And don't forget to put your antennas to south next
weekend for RDXC and even later, for WPX !!

PY2NY Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/