Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 14:52:44 -0400
Hans, You seem to be a pretty smart guy. Before you start making comments like
that maybe you should look at the past results.  I support Sweepstakes even
though I don't  necessarily like the rules. I've submitted an entry for every
one on CW since I was licensed in 1976.
Cheers, Jeff

Jeff ClarkeInformation Technology Professional Ellerslie, Georgia
http://www.ku8e.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-clarke-ga

-------- Original message --------From: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com> Date:
3/17/18  10:53 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com> Cc:
cq-contest@contesting.com Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes
Change Suggestions
Well, then perhaps your leaves need raking that weekend.