[CQ-Contest] Preliminary Results for NAQP RTTY Feb 2018 available at NCJ

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Preliminary Results for NAQP RTTY Feb 2018 available at NCJ website
From: K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:24:05 +0000 (UTC)
Preliminary results for the February 2018 North American QSO
Party on RTTY are now available at the National Contest Journal
web site.    http://ncjweb.com/
Look for the column labeled "Recent Contest Results"

Congratulations to all participants!  Please report any problems
to me, K6UFO at k6ufo at arrl dot net    Final results will be
published in an upcoming issue of the National Contest Journal.
Our next NAQP - RTTY will be Saturday July 21, 2018.
(Check your calendar, some sites had incorrectly on July 14.)

While you're there, enjoy the NCJ website, read some of the
Featured Articles, and consider subscribing or renewing. Thanks!

Mark Aaker K6UFO
NAQP RTTY Contest Manager
k6ufo at arrl dot net