[CQ-Contest] ICOM 7610 & C31XR - the IC7610 experience

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ICOM 7610 & C31XR - the IC7610 experience
From: Daniel Craig <dann6mj@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 10:56:32 +0000
We used the IC7610 at ZF1A for ARRL CW doing M/S and during ARRL SSB as a
serious SOAB entry.   The radio held up great in both situations.   This
was with using multiple tribanders with multiple triplexers in line at the
same time.   We didn't notice any issues with the half harmonics either.

I have been using the IC7851's the last few years for CQWW CW for my ZF2MJ
operations. I have made the decision to use the 7610's this year instead.
 While the 7851 is still a superior radio,  the size and performance of the
7610 far outweigh the advantages of the 7851 considering I have to
transport the radios with me.

73,

Dan N6MJ / ZF2MJ