Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions - slow CW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions - slow CW
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 13:33:10 -0600
John - When I saw the terracotta warriors in Xi'an last year, there was one wearing headphones and tuning a radio.  maybe it was just an Ipod  :-)

Barry W2UP

On 3/23/2018 12:48 PM, John Geiger wrote:
  "A slow QSO is better than no QSO."   ("The Art of War", Sun Tzu, ca.
544-496 BCE)

Wow, I didn't know that had amateur radio and QSOs back in the 500s BC,
guess I learned my new fact for the day!

73 John AF5CC

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 4:30 PM, ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <