[CQ-Contest] 2018 Poisson d'Avril Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2018 Poisson d'Avril Contest
From: Doug Grant <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 23:06:54 +0000
 With one hour remaining, the online Pd'A scoreboard (which you are now
reading) indicates that K1DG has built an insurmountable lead and will win
again this year.

The old Poisson d'Avril Web site got full. The host only allows 10 free
pages and I went over. So I opened another free account.

The old site (with old rules, and some other stuff, including the reason
behind K3WW's disqualification for life) is at poissondavril.webs.com

The newly revamped site, with all the features and content that a half hour
of doodling can create, is at pdacontest.webs.com

Pay close attention to the summary of the rules. And the song.

And congratulations and QHB to fellow poissons W1ZT, W1EBI, and W1DAD, who
share the same birthday as me, SM5EUU, and F6BEE. And my grandkids' other
(non-ham) grandfather.

73,

Doug K1DG
Le Plus Grand Poisson de tous les Poissons d'Avril