[CQ-Contest] W6OBB died at 72 on Friday 13

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W6OBB died at 72 on Friday 13
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:45:37 +0700
Dear friend and avid ham, Mr. Art Bell died this Friday 13 at his home in
Southern Nevada.  Art used the radio spectrum so well with a huge 75 meter
ragchew signal and dozens of AM radio stations also where he ran his night
time radio talk show for years.  Bell, a consummate interviewer and spell
binding radio voice, gave an open mic to many paranormal researchers and
enjoyed ham radio also as a people-to-people strength so well known.

His obituary is on the Washington Post April 14.  Art was my very good
friend as he was to scores of hams, and millions of his AM radio fans held
him up as their hero.  Sadly he leaves a 7 month old son as well as his
wife and daughter and earlier families.  W6OBB, SK, will be missed.  73, my
friend, very 73,
Charly HS0ZCW

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>