Re: [CQ-Contest] 4O3A Station rebuild

To: Ranko Boca <4o3a@t-com.me>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 4O3A Station rebuild
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 12:17:47 +0000
Hi Ranko,

Look at D4B the original designs - QUADS and make earthed gamma fed 4 element
quads in diamond configuration, wrap them around the 40M yagi designs

Allow all operators the ability to hear other operators audio for multi
operator usage eg Spotter and Runner interface

Have fun with the rebuild

Trent VK4TS