[CQ-Contest] YouTube Playlist for N0AX's band "Working by Numbers (Spuri

To: CQ Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] YouTube Playlist for N0AX's band "Working by Numbers (Spurious Emissions, 2nd Harmonic)"
From: "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 10:17:49 -0700
All Contesters are hereby invited to watch video of N0AX's alter-ego band,
"Working By Numbers with The Incessant Callers," recorded live in the
Presidential Ballroom, of the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dayton, OH, Friday, May
18th, 2018.

Official Playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuIuPYrDoXRMjXCQoccQqulXTQH3Czuy_

Band Credits:

Lyrics: N0AX, WK6I, KX9X Lead/Mandolin: N0AX
Guitar: AA4NC Bass: W4PA Vocals: N5OT, WY7YL, WY7FD Conga and Harp: KJ9C
Audio: K8GT, Luke Niesley
Video: N6TV
Slides: W4NZ
Facilitation: K3LR, K8MNJ

Specials recognition to Ward for his brilliant lyrics, and to N5OT for
his terrific solo vocal on "A Band I Can Ride" (to the tune of American
Pie), which is #13 in the Playlist linked above.

Click *SHOW MORE* on YouTube to read all the lyrics as you follow along.
On a smartphone or tablet, click the small down arrow, near the lower right
corner of the video window.

73,
Bob, N6TV