Re: [CQ-Contest] [UKHFContesting] Scoreboard plaques for CQ WPX CW (May

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [UKHFContesting] Scoreboard plaques for CQ WPX CW (May
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 12:24:50 -0600
Wait there is cheating in contesting now?  Curious.

W0MU

On 6/1/2018 10:02 AM, Victor Androsov wrote:
I agree with Timothy,

Using online scoring would be the first step to remove cheating from
contesting. That would need some public explanation once a final log sent
to a contest committee has different score or different category vs what
everybody saw on a scoreboard.

Anyway so many men, so many minds )) Let's vote if you wish your opinion to
be counted:

https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/cosb-trophy-program-poll/

As you see it is getting hot there ))

73!

Victor
VA2WA

The https://contestonlinescore.com/ team

On 1 June 2018 at 01:31, Timothy Coker via CQ-Contest <