Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU Exchange

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU Exchange
From: Bob Burns W9BU <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 08:29:02 -0400
On 6/29/2018 2:50 PM, Mike Ricketts wrote:
My recommendation is always the shortest/fastest and simplest.

SSB
Five nine seven

Seems like it would be helpful to take a half breath between "Five Nine" and "Seven" to avoid the possibility of the station on the other end thinking I was erroneously giving an RST report on phone. The IARU operators are at the top of their game, but they can't assume that everybody who contacts them is. Just my opinion.

Bob...