Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2026?

To: n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2026?
From: Sterling Coffey <kawfey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 08:12:35 -0500
I wonder if the home field advantage scientifically applies in ham radio.
Propagation patterns are no secret, but still it might provide a
psychological bonus.

It's kinda hard to set up dozens of contest-grade stations in the same
geographic area with similar terrain, RF environment, and ease of access,
where there aren't tons of hams, so I tend to doubt we'll see WRTC hosted
as if it were a DXpedition.