Re: [CQ-Contest] Firmware version 1.10 for the IC-7610 breaks waterfall

To: hamradio@oz.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Firmware version 1.10 for the IC-7610 breaks waterfall
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 21:01:04 -0500
why should the developers of 5 different software tools build a work around
for something ICOM broke ???

esp when you can roll back to the firm ware update that was working

just my two cents, but I would much more prefer that the software
developers press forward with other tool sets they are working on
like Water Fall BandMap for non ICOM users of their software

cheers!
Steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends