Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM QTC problem

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM QTC problem
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:02:48 -0600
Problem identified.  Even though I had SOA selected as category, I was still connected to 2 other computers in the network at W4AAW (remote) with N1MM up and running.  That apparently caused problems.  Then, when I hit cancel in the QTC window, it wouldn't delete them from the log, again, because I was networked.

Barry W2UP