Re: [CQ-Contest] Best QSO hour in NAQP CW?

To: Dean Wood <cqden6de@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Best QSO hour in NAQP CW?
From: Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 16:19:52 -0500
Dean,

There is "The best hour" rate collected for ALL the calls (143) being using
the NAQP scoreboard:

Go first to the contest scoreboard:
https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=20

then to the https://contestonlinescore.com/tools/rlist/   (the link under
the best rate number on the header)

By clicking on a call the whole contest rate graph will be available.
Please note that there some stations started uploading scores late (after
few hours after start). So the first hour maximum rate would neot be
correct. Anyway that's could be easily recognizable by the the performance
graph evaluation. That data is available in real time and few days after
the contest as well.

73!

Victor
VA2WA