[CQ-Contest] SCQP UPDATE

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SCQP UPDATE
From: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 00:24:06 -0500
We have the following mobile stations confirmed to run South Carolina
counties in the SCQP which begins in less than 10 hours.
*K3TD/m (w K4QPL)*

*K4C/m (W1TEF) **K5CM/m (w N5KK)*
*N4CW/m*

*W4CAE/m (N4LDL) *
*W4CAE/m (KW4BQ) **W4CAE/m (W4RWL/N4TAL) *
*W4CAE/m (K9DBC/W4ESD)*
*WW4SF/m (N4UFP)*
I'll be operating a special event station during the contest. Please give
me a call and submit your log... For the first time in a long time, WN4AFP
will be QRO on all modes and as many bands as possible.

Visit www.scqso.com to find links to our spotter page, rules, etc.

Hope to work many of y'all during our 11 hours on the air.

73s Dave WN4AFP