Re: [CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 07:54:37 -0500
There is a difference between making two or three CQs on the 6m calling
frequency when there is absolutely no stations heard on the band and
calling there when the band is open. Similar to the DX window. There are a
lot of non-contesters that only monitor the calling frequency. Once they
realize the band is open, they will tune around.

Chuck W5PR